What can you create using these topics?
Absolutely anything! The only limit is your imagination. Not sure about that? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Written word
- Journal Entry (a sentence, a paragraph or a few)
- Personal Experience
- A Quote (attributed)
- Original Works of Music (or songs that can be put into a playlist and shared on Spotify)
- Mixed Media – mix it up a bit
If a topic really resonates with you, try out a variety!
4 the ❤ of Blogging – Journal Topics:
- Will consist of 1 to 5 words – a word, question or phrase.
- I’ll try to post 1 or 2 new topics every week.
- Currently working on creating a variety of topics that will range from simple and sharable anywhere to high risk topics you may not want your family to have access to (in other words – use your judgement on where and when to share your responses).
Rules of Participation:
- By sharing a link to your contribution, you are agreeing to have it be viewed by other readers.
- You can opt to share something with me more anonymously via email.
- I reserve the right to delete any links that I deem inappropriate (keep it safe and keep it legal – I will not tolerate: Hate, Toxic Behavior, Sexism, Racism, Promotion of Cruelty/Violence and will not share contributions that contain them.)
- I reserve the right to modify these rules if issues arise.
How to Share Your Creations:
- Navigate to the Topic page and use the Comments area to post your written contribution.
- Post your contribution in your personal spaces (your blog, YouTube, Twitter, etc) and then share the link in the Comments area.
- Email your contribution