Accepting contributions in the form of:
- Written word (no character limit at this time)
- Journal Entry (a sentence, a paragraph or a few)
- Personal Experience
- A Quote (attributed)
- Video (up to 5 minutes)
- Original Works of Music (or songs that can be put into a playlist and shared on Spotify)
- Mixed Media – mix it up a bit
If a topic really resonates with you, contribute as many of the above as you would like.
- Will consist of 1 to 5 words – a word, question or phrase.
- I’ll post a new topic every week.
Rules of Participation:
- By sharing your contribution, you are agreeing to have it be posted in some collective format
- when you post it and in the future (perhaps a digital book or page)
- You can opt to share anonymously (use the Airtable Form or email me and state you wish to be anonymous)
- Treat everyone with kindness-some topics will be heavy, this is a safe space to state thoughts. Responses, if allowed, must be done with respect and not argumentative.
- Keep it safe and keep it legal – I will not tolerate: Hate, Toxic Behavior, Sexism, Racism, Promotion of Cruelty/Violence and will not share contributions that contain them.
- I reserve the right to modify these rules if issues arise.
Ways to contribute:
- Navigate to the Topic page and use the Comments area to post your written contribution.
- Post your contribution in your personal spaces (your blog, YouTube, Twitter, etc) and share the link in the Comments area.
- Use the Airtable Form to submit your entry (this is best for anonymous contributions)
- Email your contribution