Thanks for sticking around for my Sunday Journal day, it’s much appreciated! This will be the last post of the day (🥳). I do love comments even if they are contradictory to what I’ve written, so please feel free to share your thoughts. I’m wrapping up the day with answering some questions that I’ve outlined as being important questions to ask yourself when you are building “your brand.” I am still a work in progress, either moving forward or backwards at any given time but here’s a snapshot of who I am right now.
Who am I?
- Name – Da’Nela
- Age – that’s a lot of math.
- Generation – GenX
- Sign – Sagittarius
- Home State – Minnesota
- Product of – The U.S.A
- Religion – Atheist, Humanist
Where am I?
- Physically, in a small town in Minnesota
- Emotionally, still trying to figure out what I want to do with this next chapter of my life.
Where do I want to be?
- Financially stable while pursuing things that I am passionate about.
What do I stand for?
- There are many things that I am passionate about including:
- Parent and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Community Building
- Healthy Food Access
- Freedom from Religion
- Reducing Waste, Environmental Issues
- Creativity, the Arts and Artisans
- Family Farmers
How do I wish to be perceived?
- Honestly, I am just me and mostly don’t care what others think. I know that I am often contradictory. I have asked this question of people and they tell me I’m one of the nicest people they know. If you only know me through my writing, you may question their sanity 😂.
- I spose, in the end, I hope to be remembered for being true to myself, my loved ones and the issues that I care about.
- These are all descriptive words about who I am and how I am perceived: aDaptable, aMerican mIsfit, aRtsy, aUnt, bOokish, cAlm, dAughter, eCcentric, gAmer, gEeky, gEnerous, gEnX, gRanddaughter, iNnovator, kInd, kNowledgeable, mOther, oRganized, rEsourceful, sArcastic, sIster, tInkerer, wAlking cOntradiction